Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Cj7

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Cj7 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Cj7

Email Bookmark Print

81CJ782CJ5
tooele

Jeep Information

Year:81

Model:renegade

Engine:304

Transmission:standard 4speed

Suspension:8"lift with leaf sprins

Tires:33 12.50x15 mickey thompson

Wheels:American Raceing alliunum

Armor:brush gaurd

Recovery Gear:12,000 warn winch

Accessories:5 light bar

i have a 82 cj 5 also but the 7 is the better one hard top V8 lifted,like the extra room and having a tail gate,since its taller then the 5 it can still go where the shorter wheelbased 5 can,but the 5 can turn a little smaller raidius,i replace the straight 6 in the 7 because i bought a 78 cj7 parts jeep for the transmission,because the origanal one the sr4 ford trans i went threw 7 of them on warranty they wouldnt do it again so i wanted a better one,but it wouldnt bolt up so i swaped it all,ended up with a V8

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

81CJ782CJ5
View 81CJ782CJ5's Jeep
06-28-2014, 05:11 AM
jeeps in the back ground of my 67 firebird
uploaded 3 pictures 1 of my cj5 and 2 of my cj7 and the one that shows up is the one with the7 in the back ground,sorry

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.