Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Cj7

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Cj7 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Cj7

Email Bookmark Print

81CJ782CJ5
tooele

Jeep Information

Year:81

Model:renegade

Engine:304

Transmission:standard 4speed

Suspension:8"lift with leaf sprins

Tires:33 12.50x15 mickey thompson

Wheels:American Raceing alliunum

Armor:brush gaurd

Recovery Gear:12,000 warn winch

Accessories:5 light bar

i have a 82 cj 5 also but the 7 is the better one hard top V8 lifted,like the extra room and having a tail gate,since its taller then the 5 it can still go where the shorter wheelbased 5 can,but the 5 can turn a little smaller raidius,i replace the straight 6 in the 7 because i bought a 78 cj7 parts jeep for the transmission,because the origanal one the sr4 ford trans i went threw 7 of them on warranty they wouldnt do it again so i wanted a better one,but it wouldnt bolt up so i swaped it all,ended up with a V8

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

81CJ782CJ5
View 81CJ782CJ5's Jeep
06-28-2014, 05:11 AM
jeeps in the back ground of my 67 firebird
uploaded 3 pictures 1 of my cj5 and 2 of my cj7 and the one that shows up is the one with the7 in the back ground,sorry

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.