Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > CJ-7 rebuild suggeations

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while suppliePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

CJ-7 rebuild suggeations Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

CJ-7 rebuild suggeations

Email Bookmark Print
Dougie77

Jeep Information

I have had my 1977 CJ-7 for four years now and have finally decided I am wanting to fix it up and make it more then a "beater". I have never done a rebuild before so I'm not to sure were to start. I have some rust issues by my rear shackles on the frame so I think that should be my first course of action, but as I said before I have never done something like this before. So I am looking for suggestions on starting and whether I should go ahead and gut it and work from the ground up.
Also I am not looking to make this a mirror image of an original 77 CJ-7 but make it a nice vehicle to drive around in the summer.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.