Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Bad Intentions

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Bad Intentions Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Bad Intentions

Email Bookmark Print

1BadCJ
East Carbon

Jeep Information

Year:1984

Model:CJ-7

Engine:258 (4.2)

Transmission:Borg Warner T-5

Transfer Case:Dana 300 Twin Sticked

Front Axle:Model 30 Locked,

Rear Axle:AMC Model 20 Locked, 1 pc axles

Axle Gear Ratio:4:56

Suspension:4" springs, Fox 2.0 Resevoir Shocks, Teraflex Revolver Shackles F & R, swaybar Quick Disconnects

Tires:35 X 14.50 Super Swamper SSR, Custom Grooved

Wheels:15 X 10 Alcoa, W/ Custom Rock Rings

Armor:Poison Spyder Customs Rocker Knockers, Crusher Corners

Recovery Gear:MM 12000 lb Winch, Straps, Tree saver, All the Usual stuff

Accessories:Custom Poison Spyder high Steer, Home Built Bumpers, Roll Cage, 1 1/2 " Wheel Spacers, Multiple Rock/work lights, Home Built Diff Protection, Cold Air kit, DUI Ignition, & So much More.

Future Modifications:Roof Rack Build in Progress, Adding Tube steps to Rocker Knockers.

This was A Driveway Built Jeep (2005), It took Just Under 1 year of daily wrenching by my Brother in law and myself, even during the winter ! Oh to have a Garage or even a Carport....LOL . All of the body work was done by the two of us. The Jeep was painted by Me, in a make shift paint booth (a covered Porch) with the exception of the tub which was painted in a friends garage. The Color is Sassy Grass Green and Black Velvet, Axles are GM1 Silver. It was almost Finished for Its First trip to Moab........ and Performed Very well. Many upgrades and mods have been made since then and it is still evolving. I don't know if it will ever be truely DONE. Great Jeepin to you All, Thanks for Looking at my Jeep.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.