Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Awesome CJ7 w/ Winch, 38's

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Awesome CJ7 w/ Winch, 38's Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Awesome CJ7 w/ Winch, 38's

Email Bookmark Print

rbarilla
smyrna

Jeep Information

Year:1984

Model:CJ7

Engine:4 cyl

Tires:38" TOYO M/T

Looking to sell my 84' CJ7; hopefully I am listing this in the right place, I am new to Jeep forum.

Condition: The Jeep exterior and interior is in immacualte condition, but it does need a new engine. It currently has a 4-cyclinder inside with several custom parts. I received two opinions from ASE certified repair shops and both informed me that a bracket came loose and a new engine is needed. The estimates I have received on a newengine range from $2,500-$3,500. This would be the perfect Jeep for you if you have experience rebuilding engines or would like to invest in a new one. I am an honest seller & this is the only issue I have been informed about during my estimate.

Features: The 1984 jeep has a 4" lift and sits on 38" TOYO M/T tires which are almost brand new; 95% tread left. It also comes with a Warn winch which sits on a Warn Rock Crawler Front Bumper. It has an 8,000 lb capacity with 100' of synthetic steel rope; winch & bumper retail collectively for $1,500. The vehicle has new exterior paint and brand new leather interior on the driver & passenger seats; both are in amazing condition. I consider the overall body in great condition. A small scratch here & there, but otherwise extremely clean. The back seat is black leather and in good condition. The vehicle is 100% rhino-lined. It has 4WD, manual transmission and a bikini top. Lights work. No zippered top, doors, no radio. Brakes work well.

History: I bought the Jeep with the intention to be a weekend fun car. Two weeks ago I took it to the shop and they advised that an engine was needed. If I had experience or cash to put in an engine myself I would. This jeep is definately worth what I am asking and is much nicer than many Jeeps on the road. Just needs someone handy to make it go! Great Jeep, do not want to sell, but need to. Selling for $6,000 or make reasonable.

Please feel free to ask any questions or call me at 770-940-1150 to discuss recent engine feedback from my mechanic. I can email more pics if needed. Thanks for looking!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Captainak
View Captainak's Jeep
03-02-2012, 01:46 PM
This jeep will sell very quickly

Captainak
View Captainak's Jeep
03-02-2012, 01:49 PM
You got a dash and engine pic

rbarilla
View rbarilla's Jeep
03-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Yes I can send dash and more pics. Where should I send them to?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.