Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > 85 cj7

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

85 cj7 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

85 cj7

Email Bookmark Print
95XJ-PA

King of Prussia

Jeep Information

Year:1985

Model:CJ7

Engine:4.2

Transmission:auto

Transfer Case:stock

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:unk

Suspension:its up there

Tires:33" Super Swampers

Wheels:unk

Armor:Front & Rear Custom Bumpers, Spare Carrier, Full Family Cage

Recovery Gear:Ramsey 8k winch, tow hooks front and rear, 2 " hitch recv.

Accessories:Fiberglass Body, fenders and hood, tuffy console, large lockable container (no rear seat), lights, switches,

Future Modifications:flat black paint job, clean up frame and seal, new tops, seats.

Here is my 85 CJ7. Craigslist rescue. Sold my 96 cherokee to buy it, needs some work! Currently in the shop for new steering gear, left rear axle seal, possibly brakes and inspection. Been lurking in the shadows but aim to get my post counts up with this build. Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

CJBADASS
View CJBADASS's Jeep
05-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Nice Jeep! I want to order that bumper and side rail set up. do you have brand and part numbers?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.