Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-6 > Willy's CJ-6

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Willy's CJ-6 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-6 Next Jeep

Willy's CJ-6

Email Bookmark Print

papajack66
Wahiawa

Jeep Information

Year:1956

Model:CJ=6

Engine:Chevy 283 V8

Transmission:stock?

Transfer Case:stock?

Axle Gear Ratio:5.38

Suspension:stock

Tires:31"

Armor:none

Recovery Gear:none

Future Modifications:where to begin? Actually, I have this for sale and work on it from time to time

My first Willys Jeep. In way over my head, but learning as I go. Internet provides lots of ideas and tips on repairs. Unfortunately, due to a transfer coming in February, I have listed this work horse for sale; just can't afford to take her with me (going overseas). But until she is sold, I keep doing little things, like replacing the rear lights, headlights. The wiring by the previous owner was definitely coat hanger and duct tape type of configuration so I think I can clean it up a bit. She is strong, and the 4wd works.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.