Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-6 > cj6

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

cj6 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-6 Next Jeep

cj6

Email Bookmark Print

lwbcj6
plymouth

Jeep Information

Year:1973

Model:cj6

Engine:4.2 (258)

Transmission:t14a

Transfer Case:spicer 20

Front Axle:dana 30

Rear Axle:dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:standard 3.73

Suspension:10 leaf front 5 rear

Tires:31-11.50-15

Wheels:daihatsu

Armor:standard underbody

Recovery Gear:none

Accessories:bucket seats / wooden steering wheel

Future Modifications:a full overhaul/restoration

Hi this cj6 has lived with me here in the uk for the last 16 years but originally arrived here in 1974. Apart from the wheels and seats its completely original and in good solid condition.
It turns 40 next year so i am hoping to strip it down to overhaul and restore all its 40 year old parts.
I would love to have it looking amazing for its birthday, turning heads everywhere it goes and showing the british public what a real 4x4 should be like.
If anyone can recomend suppliers for new or used parts that can export to the uk and importantly dont cost the earth then i would very much appreciate the help.
As far as what parts i need i will consider anything that will renew or improve what i have + a 4" spring lift and a 1-2" body lift.
Thanks for looking Alan.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.