Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Our project

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Our project Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Our project

Email Bookmark Print
FATHERNSON

Shawsville

Jeep Information

Year:1977

Model:CJ5

Engine:360 V8

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:AMC Model 20

Suspension:2.5 inch Rough country

Tires:33 x 12.5 Yokohama M/T

Wheels:Black Steel 15 x 10

Future Modifications:Doing a full body off currently

Bought this jeep as a father and son project in the end of January of 2011. We have been working almost non stop and hope to be driving mostly done by the summer.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

7179CJ5
View 7179CJ5's Jeep
03-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Old project, New project
Father son project, NICE! I tried to do that with my oldest son with a 97 wrangler. I did most of the work, ok, all of the work, but it was worth it, nothing comes close to the pure look of enjoyment every time he drives it. I'm looking for another project to start with my youngest son, he's a little more hands on, maybe i'll get more help. Anyway, hope you guys are having fun with the project. I'm sure your son can't wait for the finished project. Post some pic's of the progress.

FATHERNSON

View FATHERNSON's Jeep
03-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Below is the link to our build.

7179CJ5
View 7179CJ5's Jeep
03-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Link
Sorry didn't see any links posted, i guess i'll have to get my wife to help me work my way around this forum thing. Did see one pic with the frame and tires. Looks like ya'll have your work cut out. Will be looking for that link.

FATHERNSON

View FATHERNSON's Jeep
03-22-2011, 10:02 AM
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...oject-1181079/

I am not good at this either. This work?

7179CJ5
View 7179CJ5's Jeep
03-23-2011, 09:48 PM
Link
Link works fine, like the pic's. Looks like you guys have alot of work to do. How long do you think it will take? Looking back at my project, i would do some things different, like start from the frame up, never did that, i kinda regret it now. i'm sure ill do that on next project. Looks like you are covering EVERTHING! that's great, when your done, you will truely know your jeep inch by inch.