Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Ole Blue

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Ole Blue Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Ole Blue

Email Bookmark Print
WestBeachCJ5
Orange Beach

Jeep Information

Year:1976

Model:CJ-5

Engine:258 Inline 6

This my 76 CJ-5, affectionately known as Ole Blue. Not real sure what all has been done to it, looks pretty well stock. No upgrades to suspension, engine, armor, nada. I believe the previous owner put a one-piece axel out back and some 32in tires, but other than that...stock! I did take the hard top off and put the bikini top on, since the weather has warmed up down here. Looking to find some Jeepers here in south Baldwin County Alabama to hang out with so holler at me!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

RidgeRat
View RidgeRat's Jeep
03-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Nice Jeep, wish I had a hard top like that. I'm not in Gulf Shores but I'm close - Perdido Key. I've been to the Gulf Shore Steamer before, pretty good place. Holler if you want to catch a few beers and check out Jeeps.

7179CJ5
View 7179CJ5's Jeep
03-25-2011, 02:58 PM
color
Nice Jeep, love the color. What is the name of it?