Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Old Blue

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCOR

Old Blue Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Old Blue

Email Bookmark Print
Blucwby
El Paso

Jeep Information

New to Jeep Forum, by brother has been babysitting my jeep since shortly after I bought it(I'm stationed in Germany), but soon on my way to Fort Bliss(El Paso)...mainly slinking around reading interesting posts regarding wht I need/want to do to my CJ, will definitely be picking some brains on the best(least painful) ways to get some things accomplished!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

cj5lampson
View cj5lampson's Jeep
03-15-2014, 06:22 AM
I'm also new and stationed in Germany (vilseck) still in Afghanistan and just bought a 72 cj5 that basically has everything ready to go just need to add a few things. I'm also pcsing to Texas to hood though.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.