Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > (none yet)

1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Stainless Steel Exhaust Mani1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

(none yet) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

(none yet)

Email Bookmark Print
JJWalker
Waller

Jeep Information

Year:1979

Model:CJ5

Engine:258

Transmission:T150

Transfer Case:Spicer 20

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:AMC 20

Axle Gear Ratio:3.54

Suspension:4" lift

Tires:235-75-R15 Wranglers & 35x12.5x16 TSL super swampers

Wheels:Jeep 15 x 8 & aftermarket 16 x 10

Armor:None

Recovery Gear:Credit card and cell phone

Accessories:Stock

Future Modifications:None planned

Was a Texas deer lease jeep, PO blew the engine and gave to my neighbor. He had engine rebuilt, head redone, new 4" lift installed, all new brakes, drums and rotors, new seats, console, Super Swamper tires and wheels (36 x 12.5), paint and top. In 6+ years, he put 15 miles on it so he sold it to me for $3,500 and I drove it across the street. I have been repairing wiring, gauges, gas tank, carberator, ignition and replacing all fluids. (How did the differentials and transmission get more water than oil inside????) I have new Wrangler tires and wheels to put on to make it steetable and then I have to pass Texas inspection to finally put its first license plate on.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

cj5arkmw
View cj5arkmw's Jeep
03-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJWalker
Was a Texas deer lease jeep, PO blew the engine and gave to my neighbor. He had engine rebuilt, head redone, new 4" lift installed, all new brakes, drums and rotors, new seats, console, Super Swamper tires and wheels (36 x 12.5), paint and top. In 6+ years, he put 15 miles on it so he sold it to me for $3,500 and I drove it across the street. I have been repairing wiring, gauges, gas tank, carberator, ignition and replacing all fluids. (How did the differentials and transmission get more water than oil inside????) I have new Wrangler tires and wheels to put on to make it steetable and then I have to pass Texas inspection to finally put its first license plate on.
Man goodlookin jeep wish I could get mine lifted like that

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.