Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > The Long Build

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

The Long Build Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

The Long Build

Email Bookmark Print
joeanne20
Northern CA

Jeep Information

Year:1975

Model:CJ 5

Engine:2005 5.3L Vortec

Transmission:2005 4L60E

Transfer Case:Dana 300

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:427

Suspension:Spring over w/yj conversion and shackle reversal

Tires:35"

Armor:Trecks tube front fenders

Recovery Gear:Smittybilt 10000 Lb winch w/synthetic rope

Future Modifications:Many

This Jeep is a year and a half in the making. I still have to complete the gauge (Dakota Digital) before it is put on the road. There are many things left to complete. I have a Dana 60 rear and a Dana 44 w/disc in the garage. I have to get the 60 built before installing both. I am going to install metalcloak 6" rear tube fenders as I can't find anyone else who sells corner guards with flares. I'm going with M/T classic lock in black rims, DC Crusher 35x12.50x15 tires. Black ops reservoir shocks from top gunz customs.........Seats, roll bar padding covers, wake board tower speakers.......this thing is never going to be done!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.