Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > lil Missy

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

lil Missy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

lil Missy

Email Bookmark Print
moyer442
Rock Port

Jeep Information

Year:1980

Model:CJ-5

Engine:258ci I6

Transmission:T176

Transfer Case:Dana 300

Front Axle:Dana 44

Rear Axle:AMC 20

Tires:33x12.50x15 BF Goodrich TA/KO

Armor:lower tread plates

Recovery Gear:recovery? thought the idea was not to get stuck... but i got a chain to help ya out

Future Modifications:lights, suspension lift, 35s, grille guard, home fab spare tire carrier

got this one off craigslist and had my father-in-law pick it up for me because i am currently in Afghanistan, my wife has already driven it but i still haven't made it home yet. lookin forward to gettin there and takin my wife and son for a ride in it, then of course find out if it does better than my old '69 K5 did in the mud. it currently has a 2in body lift and 33s but i'm thinkin of doing a suspension lift and and maybe some 35s, dont know yet, gotta see how she does and if it needs all that. i'm new to jeeps but this is definitely not my first 4X4. a friend of mine keeps recommending that i switch it to TBI, and i agree that it would trail better but i am wondering if its worth the money since its going to be a daily driver/ hunting, fishing/ weekend mudder.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.