Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Jeremiah

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Jeremiah Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Jeremiah

Email Bookmark Print

stratgraph
Apache Junction

Jeep Information

Year:1973

Model:Cj-5

Engine:304 V8

Transmission:3 speed

Transfer Case:standard

Front Axle:standard

Rear Axle:standard

Axle Gear Ratio:standard

Suspension:Rancho lift

Tires:Mickey Thompson Claws

Wheels:Jackman's

Jeremiah is a 1973 CJ-5 that has been with me from the start. I bought him brand new for around $3,500 at Conferr Jeep in North Hollywood California. He has been over many a trail in the Mojave, Inyo County and the Los Padres Range. We are now in Apache Junction, Arizona, Gateway to the Superstition Mountains. He has just recently has his engine rebuild and had numerous upgrades. At 37 years old lord knows he has needed them. Glad to be part of the Jeep Form Community.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Showtime3492

View Showtime3492's Jeep
09-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Cj
Thats a great lookin CJ

RJA
View RJA's Jeep
11-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Hot
Yeah, that is a hot lookin CJ. I picked up a '73 last year, probably won't get much into it until my YJ is done. But I'm looking for ideas. I'd kill for some better pictures of this roll cage you have!

stratgraph
View stratgraph's Jeep
11-27-2010, 10:59 PM
Roll bar
The roll bar was purchased as a extra item at the time of the original purchase instead of a top. At the time you didn't have to have a roll bar. Glad I did because about two weeks later I did a slow roll on a hill, probably saved my life and the reason for the add-on of the full cage addition. The roll bar is a sand roll bar from Con-ferr back in 1973 and the full cage is from the same place about a year later. I will try and get some more pictures up of the engine overhaul I did and some of the roll bar. P.S. Haven't rolled it since.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.