Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > JeepJeep the PoorJeep

The Cure for your Tie Rod Roll!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

JeepJeep the PoorJeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

JeepJeep the PoorJeep

Email Bookmark Print
poorjeep
omaha

Jeep Information

Year:1980

Model:CJ-5

Engine:258 inline 6

JeepJeep the PoorJeep is a sad creature. She came from Denver to Omaha where I found her being used as a daily driver. Definitely not what she was built for. I had her not even a year when she was stolen by some idiots who overheated her (my fans are electric on a switch), stripped her and left her in a garage which I later found (not easy to hide a giant red CJ-5 in Omaha!). Luckily, the worthless thieves tracked down most of the items they had already sold because I agreed to leave the police out of it if everything was returned. (like I'd ever see my parts or a dime from these low-lifes in court) Since then, she's never been the same, but is on the road to recovery.

I also have a 94 wrangler that I would trade for a wiring harness and rewire of my CJ.

The wrangler is lifted, but not built, and needs a battery, rear end gears, and 2 tires. currently on 33's

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.