Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > JeepJeep the PoorJeep

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

JeepJeep the PoorJeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

JeepJeep the PoorJeep

Email Bookmark Print
poorjeep
omaha

Jeep Information

Year:1980

Model:CJ-5

Engine:258 inline 6

JeepJeep the PoorJeep is a sad creature. She came from Denver to Omaha where I found her being used as a daily driver. Definitely not what she was built for. I had her not even a year when she was stolen by some idiots who overheated her (my fans are electric on a switch), stripped her and left her in a garage which I later found (not easy to hide a giant red CJ-5 in Omaha!). Luckily, the worthless thieves tracked down most of the items they had already sold because I agreed to leave the police out of it if everything was returned. (like I'd ever see my parts or a dime from these low-lifes in court) Since then, she's never been the same, but is on the road to recovery.

I also have a 94 wrangler that I would trade for a wiring harness and rewire of my CJ.

The wrangler is lifted, but not built, and needs a battery, rear end gears, and 2 tires. currently on 33's

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.