Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Jacky

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Jacky Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Jacky

Email Bookmark Print
Ponyboyf100

Jeep Information

Year:1972

Model:cj5

Engine:258

Transmission:Stock 3 speed

Transfer Case:stock

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Idk it does 80 at 3500 , sketchy but she does it

Suspension:stock with half inch warrior shackles

Tires:31 , 10.5

Wheels:Chrome triangle steelies

Armor:ha , stock skid plates and some diamond plate I guess

Recovery Gear:a bikini top if it rains haha

Accessories:A old set of cibi's

Future Modifications:just drive it and love it

I have serious attachment to this little cj , it was givin to me by one of my friends widow after he passed , god bless , his name was jackson thus my cj , jacky, the jeep hasnt seen more than a bikini top on it in more years than I can think of its un molested no rust at all the only thing ive done is fix things brakes etc.. And put it the shackles on it that came with it has a split header, and a hodaka road toad air cleaner ' thats right' , I dont plan on ruining it by beating it I just want to love and enjoy it in its mostly stock fun form, im never putting the doors or the top on it in rain sleet or snow , doors are for wusses

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.