Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Help! Passing emisions tricks.

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Help! Passing emisions tricks. Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Help! Passing emisions tricks.

Email Bookmark Print
Hogboss86
Vail

Jeep Information

Year:1979

Model:CJ5

Engine:AMC 304

Transmission:T150

Failed emissions by a hair.
Living in AZ now, so I'm new to having annual emisions tests. I just bought a 1979 CJ5 with an AMC 304. It passed emisions last year and no engine work has been done. I went to get it tested the other day and it failed. Carbon monoxide is reading just a little too high. What can I do to get her to pass the test??

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Hogboss86
View Hogboss86's Jeep
08-18-2013, 01:54 AM
Yeah, hi, it's me again.
Just looking for some wisdom from someone who knows these dirty AMCs. Anything will help pertaining to my emisions quandary. She's running too rich. I feel like I'm going to pass out idling at stoplights lol.
Anything?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.