Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Help! Passing emisions tricks.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Help! Passing emisions tricks. Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Help! Passing emisions tricks.

Email Bookmark Print
Hogboss86
Vail

Jeep Information

Year:1979

Model:CJ5

Engine:AMC 304

Transmission:T150

Failed emissions by a hair.
Living in AZ now, so I'm new to having annual emisions tests. I just bought a 1979 CJ5 with an AMC 304. It passed emisions last year and no engine work has been done. I went to get it tested the other day and it failed. Carbon monoxide is reading just a little too high. What can I do to get her to pass the test??

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Hogboss86
View Hogboss86's Jeep
08-18-2013, 01:54 AM
Yeah, hi, it's me again.
Just looking for some wisdom from someone who knows these dirty AMCs. Anything will help pertaining to my emisions quandary. She's running too rich. I feel like I'm going to pass out idling at stoplights lol.
Anything?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.