Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > The General

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

The General Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

The General

Email Bookmark Print
GoodNews
Morristown

Jeep Information

Year:1972

Model:CJ5

Engine:304 V8

Tires:33 X 12.50

Hey Everyone, This is our first Jeep that we just purchased in time for summer. Both my wife and I grew up with Jeep friends but never had one for ourselves. We decided it was time! This is our '72 CJ5---certainly not perfect but in pretty good shape for 40 years old! Knew it was the perfect one for us being orange and it has a Dixie Horn! Look forward to being a member of the forum!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

7179CJ5
View 7179CJ5's Jeep
03-27-2012, 08:10 AM
welcome!!
Wow, that is a beautiful jeep, the PO sure did take care of it. From the looks of it, all you and the wife has to do is put on some sunglasses and enjoy!

MSRIDER75
View MSRIDER75's Jeep
04-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Not sure if picture posted but this is my '73 CJ5. Your's is a pefect example of where I want to take mine eventually. Does yours have the under the seat gas tank or is it in the rear?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.