Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Enuf 4

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Enuf 4 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Enuf 4

Email Bookmark Print
ENUF
LAKE FOREST

Jeep Information

Year:1980

Model:CJ 5

Engine:258

Transmission:4 SPEED

Transfer Case:300

Front Axle:DAN A 30

Rear Axle:AMC 20

Suspension:SOA FROM ROCKY-ROAD WITH STOCK YJ SPRINGS.

Tires:35X13.5X15 TOYA MT

Wheels:AMERICAN RACING 15X10

Recovery Gear:MILE MARKER, HI-LIFT

Future Modifications:CHEVY 350 ENGINE

I just add a soa lift with yj stock springs and changed the rear shackle hangers. My problem is the bolts that came with the new hanger that go through the shackle to the hanger ate 9/16 and the shackle holes are 1/2.

The second concern is i ordered a bushing kit for the springs and did not get any metal sleeves or inserts for the bushings and i think i need those because the id on the bushings is like 5/8 and i feel with the metal sleeves that go in the bushings will make the id size 9/16 but here again i run into the shackle is drilled out to a 1/2. Has anyone run into this concern and if so what was the fix?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.