Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > deep six

LOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!

deep six Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

deep six

Email Bookmark Print

sam4dpd
litchfield

Jeep Information

Year:1972

Model:CJ5

Engine:AMC 304

Transmission:T15

Transfer Case:Dana 20

Suspension:1 inch lift Ranchero

Tires:Good Year Wrangler's 31in

This girl spent 12 hours under the Atlantic in a 4 wheeling mishap. She then sat for 25 years with several partial attempts at restoration and now she is well on her way. The engine, Tran and Transfer case are all in along with drive shafts. The shifter is giving me fits and so is the clutch, old cable style with all new parts but it still wont work right.

The electrical, fuel system and exhaust are next. I hope to have her running by end of June and road worthy by September.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

wootdawg
View wootdawg's Jeep
04-12-2012, 08:44 PM
well it looks better than the one i have before all the time and money and thier not to be used as a sub well keep everyone posted like to see the out come.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.