Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Dauntless

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineVisit 1aauto.com For ShockTober Deals on Monroe shocks andAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Dauntless Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Dauntless

Email Bookmark Print
ShaggieSAM
forest

Jeep Information

Year:1970

Model:CJ5

Engine:225 Buick V6 Dauntless

Transmission:Not sure, its a 3 speed

Transfer Case:Don't know that one either

Front Axle:D35

Rear Axle:D44

Axle Gear Ratio:4.11

Suspension:2" Rancho w/ 5000 shocks

Tires:31" BFG Mud Terrain

Armor:None

Recovery Gear:Antique Winch

Accessories:Shifter Knob!

Future Modifications:Complete Frame Off Restoration

Here is the new woman in my life. She has been sitting on the couch for awhile and has already required quite a bit of my attention. Overall its in damn good shape. A few tiny rust spots on the tub and surface rust on the frame. I think the brakes just went out as I pulled up. I parked my `83 behind it really close to keep it from rolling down the hill.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

BBach
View BBach's Jeep
04-20-2011, 09:51 PM
A little Help
I have the same jeep, but I think mine is a '67. Same color, etc... IF you have the 3 speed should be a T-14, and a Dana 18 Big hole Tcase. Do you have any more pics? Parts?

ShaggieSAM
View ShaggieSAM's Jeep
04-21-2011, 01:40 PM
More Pics? Sure, I just need to take them, do you require more pics?

Thanks for the drive train info.

I do have more parts, aluminum tank, radiator, etc. It's pretty much stock, just not the stuff that doesn't stand the test of time. Even the rear seat is the original.

Vann
View Vann's Jeep
07-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Neat
I see we have similar taste(s).

Submariner

Submariner
View Submariner's Jeep
12-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Looks good, In fact better then the one I picked up a couple of weeks ago. I got some plans on making my "Ole Girl" prettier and better road and trail handler as time goes by.

Looks like you like Jeeps with two sitting in front of each other.

Later