Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > CJ5 Levi Edition

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

CJ5 Levi Edition Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

CJ5 Levi Edition

Email Bookmark Print

78JeepFun
Minneapolis

Jeep Information

Year:1978

Model:CJ5 Levi Edition

Engine:304ci

Transmission:3 Speed Manual

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Stock

Suspension:Stock

Tires:31" Wrangler R/T 1982

Wheels:Stock

Armor:Stock

Recovery Gear:None

Future Modifications:Keeping it original

Reliving my childhood one toy at a time. This ones been restored back to original right down to the factory AM radio and Levi interior. The family loves cruising on the weekends. It's great to have a jeep again.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

rolltide1949
View rolltide1949's Jeep
08-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Congratulations on a great restoration! Looks fantastic.
I noticed you replaced the stock radio....where did you get it ??? I want to replacde mine.
Alos did you replace the chrome / brushed aluminum strip below the entrance of the vehicle that goes from wheel well to wheel well ???
Congrats again and I appreciate your reply!!!!!!!
Paul

n8turefreak
View n8turefreak's Jeep
08-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Pretty looking jeep!! I'm a newbie here as well and I have a question maybe someone can answer about my cj5. I've only owned my jeep for 2 wweeks, and when I have the top completely off, I'm getting an exhaust smell in the drivers seat pretty bad. The muffler shop says there is nothing wrong with my muffler. Is this just the way it goes on these old jeeps with the top off or is there something I can do? Thanks for your time. Kent.

shamrock111
View shamrock111's Jeep
08-31-2010, 08:15 PM
great looking jeep wish i had a cj-5 instead of my tj!!! congrats

rolltide1949
View rolltide1949's Jeep
08-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Stock Radio for 78 Jeep CJ 5
78 Jeep Fun...........
where did you get the replacement stock radio ?? I have a Sanyo unit with 8 track player and no preset buttons
just lookingt to have it repaired or replaced with a stock radio for the year / model jeep

I apprecate your reply
Paul

LevisJeep78
View LevisJeep78's Jeep
05-01-2011, 06:54 PM
This is EXACTLY what my jeep looked like when it was brand new. That color is the best. Great work!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.