Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Booger

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Booger Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Booger

Email Bookmark Print

TexDavis
Richmond

Jeep Information

Year:1961

Model:CJ5

Engine:F134

Transmission:Manual 3-Speed

Transfer Case:T-18

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Unknown (Stock)

Tires:235/75/15

Wheels:Stock 16"

Accessories:Soft Top, & Farm Made Bumpers w/Tow Bar

1961- Willys / CJ5
I want to keep this restore as close to stock as possible. Any advice or guidance anyone may have on this type of Jeep is much appreicated. I am in the process of replacing all drivetrain seals.

Regards,
Tex

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

1993BlackYJ

View 1993BlackYJ's Jeep
11-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Looks Great!! I have a 71 CJ5 that has been left stock and took pretty good care of by the PO. I also want to do a mild restore as close to stock as I can. The only upgrades will be for safety or such.

TexDavis
View TexDavis's Jeep
11-19-2010, 01:09 AM
Thanks-a-bunch!
Hey Thanks! - Yea, once this Jeep stuff gets in your blood its kinda hard to shake. Keep me posted on your 71 CJ5, I would love to check it out when you get it done.

Vann
View Vann's Jeep
12-12-2012, 02:28 PM
like the green.. and thanks for not putting swampers on it!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.