Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > Booger

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Booger Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

Booger

Email Bookmark Print

TexDavis
Richmond

Jeep Information

Year:1961

Model:CJ5

Engine:F134

Transmission:Manual 3-Speed

Transfer Case:T-18

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Unknown (Stock)

Tires:235/75/15

Wheels:Stock 16"

Accessories:Soft Top, & Farm Made Bumpers w/Tow Bar

1961- Willys / CJ5
I want to keep this restore as close to stock as possible. Any advice or guidance anyone may have on this type of Jeep is much appreicated. I am in the process of replacing all drivetrain seals.

Regards,
Tex

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

1993BlackYJ

View 1993BlackYJ's Jeep
11-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Looks Great!! I have a 71 CJ5 that has been left stock and took pretty good care of by the PO. I also want to do a mild restore as close to stock as I can. The only upgrades will be for safety or such.

TexDavis
View TexDavis's Jeep
11-19-2010, 01:09 AM
Thanks-a-bunch!
Hey Thanks! - Yea, once this Jeep stuff gets in your blood its kinda hard to shake. Keep me posted on your 71 CJ5, I would love to check it out when you get it done.

Vann
View Vann's Jeep
12-12-2012, 02:28 PM
like the green.. and thanks for not putting swampers on it!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.