Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-5 > 1971 cj5 Rennegade II

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

1971 cj5 Rennegade II Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-5 Next Jeep

1971 cj5 Rennegade II

Email Bookmark Print

damanjay
bozeman

Jeep Information

Year:1971

Model:cj5

Engine:V6

This is my 1971 cj5 Renegade II. This jeep was painted blue but still shows the green color under the hood. It has the fixed tub (no tail gate) it also has the padded dash and correct gauges. Once I figured out what I really bought I decited to tear it down to the frame and rebuild. I am going to keep it as close to original including back to the green pant. The first 2 pictures represent the way it looked when I bought it minus the top. The next 2 pics are the start of the rebuild. I hope to have it completed by june 2012

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

freddythefred
View freddythefred's Jeep
09-11-2010, 08:19 PM
1970's Jeep
Hello! I was just given 1969 and 1970's Jeeps and am trying to rebuild them into one. Unfortunately I believe i need a new frame and am looking for a 1970 CJ-5 Jeep frame. Any ideas where to find one???

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.