Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > DJ > Norma Jean

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Norma Jean Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep DJ Next Jeep

Norma Jean

Email Bookmark Print
dj5dan
laredo

Jeep Information

Year:1969

Model:dj5

Engine:153 cu

so i got my hands on this baby a few years ago over a bet with my grandfather when i was 15. anyhow ive began to do some customizations of my liking and everything has gone great except the problems the carburetor has begun to give me. About two weeks ago i ran out of gas and my aunt gave me this small red gallon with gasoline so i of course used it. Then the engine would begin to want to kill itself when in gear, i asked my aunt what that gas said and she told me it was the gasoline they used for the grass cuter , i would really appreciate if anybody helped me out with suggestions on how to fix this problem. Maybe something with the sparkplugs ?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

jeepdj5
View jeepdj5's Jeep
12-12-2012, 11:03 AM
I bet it was old smelly gas, smell in the tank!

Sent from my fsj Cherokee chief using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.