Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > DJ > Mail truck

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinGear Installs at CCOR SpecialSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Mail truck Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep DJ Next Jeep

Mail truck

Email Bookmark Print

coleman4me
Lake Hughes

Jeep Information

Year:1978

Model:DJ-5F

Engine:232-6cyl

Transmission:727 Torqueflight

Transfer Case:unkn

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Need manual!
Does anyone know of a online manual or physical manual I could get for a stock vehicle? Thanks in advance, Dennis

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Hephaestus
View Hephaestus's Jeep
08-21-2012, 02:46 PM
Hard to come by Manuals
I have some basic Manuals for specifics like the AMC232 engine and the TF727 and some basic wiring I have a 75 DJ5D and a 79 DJ5F the 75 is running with a few electrical hicups but hte 79 is only good for engine and tranny.. Ill figure a way to post them up as soon as i get home from a road trip.
Also you might find some luck here
http://www.postaljeep.net/servicemanuals.htm Price is $45 per manual up to DJ5M which is 55.

coleman4me
View coleman4me's Jeep
08-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks Hephaestus, I did go to the website and ordered a service manual. I ordered a service manual on Ebay and it was a manual for a DJ-5G which I new it was but thought it would have the 232-6 cyl. specs. It didn't! Trying now to get the sequence of tear down and reassemble of the Carter 1-bbl. carb. Thanks

Hephaestus
View Hephaestus's Jeep
08-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Glad to Help
No problem at all. Im working on mine as well. thankfully I have a spare engine and Tranny to tear down and rebuild to learn on and know how to work on the one I run.. it makes a world of difference. that and when i need to I have spares to swap out while i do maintenance on the other .

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.