Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > DJ > Mail truck

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Mail truck Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep DJ Next Jeep

Mail truck

Email Bookmark Print

coleman4me
Lake Hughes

Jeep Information

Year:1978

Model:DJ-5F

Engine:232-6cyl

Transmission:727 Torqueflight

Transfer Case:unkn

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Need manual!
Does anyone know of a online manual or physical manual I could get for a stock vehicle? Thanks in advance, Dennis

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Hephaestus
View Hephaestus's Jeep
08-21-2012, 02:46 PM
Hard to come by Manuals
I have some basic Manuals for specifics like the AMC232 engine and the TF727 and some basic wiring I have a 75 DJ5D and a 79 DJ5F the 75 is running with a few electrical hicups but hte 79 is only good for engine and tranny.. Ill figure a way to post them up as soon as i get home from a road trip.
Also you might find some luck here
http://www.postaljeep.net/servicemanuals.htm Price is $45 per manual up to DJ5M which is 55.

coleman4me
View coleman4me's Jeep
08-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks Hephaestus, I did go to the website and ordered a service manual. I ordered a service manual on Ebay and it was a manual for a DJ-5G which I new it was but thought it would have the 232-6 cyl. specs. It didn't! Trying now to get the sequence of tear down and reassemble of the Carter 1-bbl. carb. Thanks

Hephaestus
View Hephaestus's Jeep
08-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Glad to Help
No problem at all. Im working on mine as well. thankfully I have a spare engine and Tranny to tear down and rebuild to learn on and know how to work on the one I run.. it makes a world of difference. that and when i need to I have spares to swap out while i do maintenance on the other .

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.