Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > DJ > the dj

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

the dj Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep DJ Next Jeep

the dj

Email Bookmark Print
conandj5

columbus, Ohio

Jeep Information

Year:1975

Model:dj

Engine:model 6-232 (in-line 6 cylinder)

Transmission:automatic 3 speed

Transfer Case:NA

Front Axle:Reverse Elliot Rectangular Tube , Load rating 2000 Lbs.

Rear Axle:Semi Floating , Limited Slip Differential Flanged Shafts

Tires:235/70/r15

Future Modifications:turning it into the military version 4x4 conversion

its my project bought it for 600.00
guy was an idiot had every thing messed up on it .

since iv ripped the muffler ,changed plugs and wires , light bulbs , oil tranny fluid radiator fluid and got new seats and tires .

found some old willys jeeps and a couple of cj's that im going to use parts to make it 4x4 . now i dont know which is best to fit as of axels and what not have many questions on the conversion . im starting it this week please if you have anything to help me get the job done let me know thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

conandj5

View conandj5's Jeep
06-06-2010, 12:33 PM
since then
i have punched out the floor boards redone them took that little vent off the top and the mirror bar put a 2and a half inch body lift on it changed all tires to 235/75/r15 put a new steering stabalizer bar on 8 inche's of front shackel lift added fog lights and some mean tug hooks im in need of a splicer 2o (dana 20) transfer case and a narrow track dana 44 and an air ride seat and i need new leaf springs if anyone can help

tallzdatank
View tallzdatank's Jeep
06-28-2010, 01:48 AM
my dj
i just bought a dj5 i think it is great fun to drive, i got it for 400 and everything works. i thought i got a great deal. i havent had the chance yet to drive it much. can you tell me any tendencys they may have out on the road? also are there any common problems that these little guys get?

conandj5

View conandj5's Jeep
07-02-2010, 09:50 PM
many common problems im in a crisis at the moment trying to figure out why im not getting any spark to the plugs

TripLeader

View TripLeader's Jeep
10-27-2010, 07:59 PM
I would love to see this thing coming down the trail as a 4x4 beast!

malejeep
View malejeep's Jeep
02-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Heres my jeep
Its a 1975 dj-5d with a 232 and a 727 tranny.
All i have left to do is do the final painting on the sides, (the flying tiger logo that they use to put on p 40 warhawks) and to fix the mirrors.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.