Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > DJ > BlackRooster

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

BlackRooster Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep DJ Next Jeep

BlackRooster

Email Bookmark Print

Hephaestus
puyallup

Jeep Information

Year:1975

Model:DJ5D

Engine:AMC 232 3.8L

Transmission:727 Torqueflite

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:Unk

Suspension:Unk

Tires:Junk

Wheels:Scrap

Armor:None

Recovery Gear:None

Accessories:None

Future Modifications:forward detroit locker axle, disc brake, springs and a 2inch body lift 31x11 mud tires type TBD, redo t he electrical system fuse panel first LED lights for marker and signal lights

So i just picked up a 1975 DJ5D its my first project vehicle ever figure its time to put on some civilian man pants after 11 years active duty army and transfering to the national guard i should move my expertise into something ill enjoy outside the uniform.
Im new to jeeps and can use all the knowledge anyone can share I chose what seems to be the rarest of rare models of Jeep to work with cant find a manual or wiring schematics anywhere and i read all kinds of engineering horror stories about DJ's but im determined to make this a good 4x4 to tote me around for hunting and fishing. Ill be posting pictures as I go please feel free to contact me at hephaestus731@gmail.com with any comments or resources for this jeep you may have constructive criticism welcome... thanks and hope to see you on the trail.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.