Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > DJ > 4x4

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4The Jeep Forum Discount is ON!

4x4 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep DJ Next Jeep

4x4

Email Bookmark Print

Dicklenz
Chicago

Jeep Information

Year:1969

Model:DJ5-A

Engine:4.2 L Straight 6

Transmission:Automatic

Transfer Case:Dana

Tires:33

Does anyone have a problem with the windows not going down?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Dicklenz
View Dicklenz's Jeep
09-03-2011, 06:14 PM
DJs
I bought this in LA and have since seen two more sitting on a street in LA. One is in rough shape and the other has been converted to a popcorn mobile. It is painted a god awful Red and Yellow.

79dj5tank
View 79dj5tank's Jeep
10-04-2011, 01:22 AM
windows
i havent had a problem with the windows. just unlock bathroom stall type lock and slide down.

btw, what all did u do to make ur dj 4x4?

Dicklenz
View Dicklenz's Jeep
11-27-2011, 12:59 AM
I bought it already converted. Straight six, Dana transfer case, 904 trans, 33 in tires.

jeepdj5
View jeepdj5's Jeep
02-07-2012, 12:07 AM
There's not many 4x4s out there nobody has a hart for the dj's but us

Hephaestus
View Hephaestus's Jeep
09-13-2012, 12:11 PM
4x4 conversion DJ
im running a 75 DJ5D and doing my 4x4 conversion. I went the route of a dana 300 transfer case on the TF727 3 speed auto it only clocks in one way so its an easy set it puts the shaft out on what would be passenger side. biggest issue was i had to put 4inch of lift (suspension) to make clearance for the forward drive shaft. hope this helps for any other odds and ends and OEM parts i suggest
http://www.postaljeep.net/index.htm
they have copies of origonal service manuals and loads of parts for the DJ thats all they work on. they are fast and knowledgeable Jerry is a good guy to ask for.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.