Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > DJ > 4x4

Flowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country small builder parts in stock!! Awesome price

4x4 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep DJ Next Jeep

4x4

Email Bookmark Print

Dicklenz
Chicago

Jeep Information

Year:1969

Model:DJ5-A

Engine:4.2 L Straight 6

Transmission:Automatic

Transfer Case:Dana

Tires:33

Does anyone have a problem with the windows not going down?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Dicklenz
View Dicklenz's Jeep
09-03-2011, 06:14 PM
DJs
I bought this in LA and have since seen two more sitting on a street in LA. One is in rough shape and the other has been converted to a popcorn mobile. It is painted a god awful Red and Yellow.

79dj5tank
View 79dj5tank's Jeep
10-04-2011, 01:22 AM
windows
i havent had a problem with the windows. just unlock bathroom stall type lock and slide down.

btw, what all did u do to make ur dj 4x4?

Dicklenz
View Dicklenz's Jeep
11-27-2011, 12:59 AM
I bought it already converted. Straight six, Dana transfer case, 904 trans, 33 in tires.

jeepdj5
View jeepdj5's Jeep
02-07-2012, 12:07 AM
There's not many 4x4s out there nobody has a hart for the dj's but us

Hephaestus
View Hephaestus's Jeep
09-13-2012, 12:11 PM
4x4 conversion DJ
im running a 75 DJ5D and doing my 4x4 conversion. I went the route of a dana 300 transfer case on the TF727 3 speed auto it only clocks in one way so its an easy set it puts the shaft out on what would be passenger side. biggest issue was i had to put 4inch of lift (suspension) to make clearance for the forward drive shaft. hope this helps for any other odds and ends and OEM parts i suggest
http://www.postaljeep.net/index.htm
they have copies of origonal service manuals and loads of parts for the DJ thats all they work on. they are fast and knowledgeable Jerry is a good guy to ask for.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.