Wife wants to sell her Liberty! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Wife wants to sell her Liberty!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 03-29-2002, 02:18 PM   #1
DougTx

Wife wants to sell her Liberty!

After 10,000 miles with the KJ, the wife has decided she wants a sporty convertible again. (She had a Miata before the KJ, a T-Top Firebird before that, and an MGB roadster). We're looking at Mustang convertibles in the next few days. I guess it all depends on how much we get for the Liberty.

Central Texas 4x4 Club
DougTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2002, 04:33 PM   #2
Gecko

Well, I'm sorry you are going to sell the Liberty, but truth be told, if I lived someplace that didn't get snow I'd probably have a Miata instead too. In fact if I had the garage space I'd probably have one along with the Jeep.
Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2002, 05:18 PM   #3
Jeep Pilot

hey, do you have the upgraded aluminum 6 spoke wheels? if so, i'd be willing to trade you for the "B" package steel wheels and cash...we're only an hour apart...oh, looks like you do from your photos, wanna trade before you sell/trade in?
Jeep Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2002, 12:49 PM   #4
Deathdealer

Get a Wrangler! Its a convertible!
Black '98 TJ 4.0 Sport, Teraflex 2.5", JKS 1" BL, Currie 1" MML, Dana 30/Ford 8.8, AA HD SYE, Teraflex QD, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Steering Box Skid, Poorboy Front & Rear Bumpers (w/ Swingout), JCR Offroad Rocker Guards, Garvin Trail Rack, Borla Header, 305/70/16 BFG MT/KMs, [B]-Go Bruins![/B]
[B]Black Jeep Club #666[/B]
Deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.