WHEN is the RENEGADE available? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > WHEN is the RENEGADE available?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 03-31-2002, 11:45 PM   #1
MarcusH

WHEN is the RENEGADE available?

I'm stoked about the Renegade again! Contrary to what I was told by a dealer, Renegade will be offered in three exterior colors: Bright Cactus Green, a Beige or a Silver (this, according to another Jeep newsgroup visited - included company pics.) I really like the looks and sound of a Beige Renegade with Taupe interior and a MANUAL tranny.

Now the question is WHEN? Has anyone heard anything when the Renegade will offically become available for sales?

MarcusH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2002, 08:33 AM   #2
KJRenegade

I'm still waiting to find out if/when the Renegade I ordered will be available. The dealer said they would have an answer on next Monday (4/8). I'll keep you posted with any info I get.
Unread 04-11-2002, 10:16 AM   #3
LibertyGirl

Hey Marcus and KJ Renegade,
Have something you might want to look at.
<a href="http://www.arifleet.com/production.html#top" target="_blank">info page on production times</a>
Hope this helps.
Unread 04-11-2002, 09:08 PM   #4
rollinashortysahara

whats diff about the renegade ... sorry i'm a yj guy i haven't kept tabs on the kj's
rollinashortysahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2002, 11:20 AM   #5
LibertyGirl

Rollinashortysahara,
Look at topic "Just bought my liberty". There is a pic and some info on the renegade.
Unread 04-13-2002, 01:31 AM   #6
MarcusH

Thanks KJ! I also found some interesting links re: Liberty Renegade on Yahoo! Several sites had non-Chrysler-provided photos shot by photographers at the Chicago Auto Show. Apparently Jeep had an impressive display there which featured a Liberty Renegade Concept with 18-inch (!) wheels! My dealer keeps phoning me about a specials and I told the guy to call me the Renegade becomes available. I figure Summer is when I'm going to see one.
Unread 04-13-2002, 01:32 AM   #7
MarcusH

Oops - meant to say "Thanks LibertyGirl" for the additional info :-)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.