-   KJ Liberty Forum (
-   -   Weird looking HOSE, Need help, I broke it (

cataililker 02-22-2013 06:18 PM

Weird looking HOSE, Need help, I broke it
1 Attachment(s)
I posted the picture of my engine, I was changing the spark plugs and Broke the hose on the picture, it actually cracked its like hard plastic. It goes from one side of the engine to the other side and also goes to air filter area. Its like a t shape but i am having hard time finding it online since i dont know the name of it.

Can you guys tell me whats the name of the hose? I think its air breather hose, but i am not sure.


Thank you

kirksjeep 02-23-2013 01:15 PM

I have an 02 which has a valve cover breather for each side, but it looks like it is just the valve cover breather tube. I wouldn't bother trying to find a replacement, just go to your local auto parts store and get a piece of rubber hose that can splice the split. It would be a dealer only item. Several of my plastic hoses have cracked when working on the KJ and I have just fixed all of them with rubber hose. Good luck.

AVR2 02-23-2013 09:49 PM

30 Attachment(s)
FWIW, the entire hose assembly is P/N 53013723AC. List price $25, you can get it for $18 from a Mopar discounter.

The time now is 02:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.