Tubular Side steps question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Tubular Side steps question

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 05-08-2002, 07:13 AM   #1
JeepLibertyNYC

Tubular Side steps question

I have Tubular Side steps question, are they hard to install your self? Do you have to drill or they just attach under the Jeep easy? Please can you give me some info on this.

JeepLibertyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2002, 07:03 PM   #2
MountaineerLiberty

The tubular side steps from Mopar (OEM) should be installed by a pro. But if you have the right equipment, then it can be done yourdelf, i.e. car lift, auto drill, and atleast another buddy to help. I did mine with the help of a Jeep Mechanic (i knew him personally). Took us two hours, but it looked really nice. I had the chrome sidesteps put on. If you have the mudflaps from Mopar, this will be a tight fit with both items on, but it still looks sharp.
Jet Stage II Chip
Volant Air System
MountaineerLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.