Which springs are right for me? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Which springs are right for me?

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-01-2014, 12:06 AM   #1
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

Which springs are right for me?

Hey guys, Im needing some opinions on choosing OME springs. Im wanting to improve the capabilities of my kj while I slowly collect the rest of the SAS parts. With that said, I originally bought the OME HD kit, but Im going to swap it out for individual components of my choice. Because of my own beliefs, Ill be going through the same place, so they still get to keep my money. Even though ny new setup will be cheaper then the complete OME kit, im buying other parts as well. They get a bigger sale, and I get what I want. I hate when people return things because they didnt do their research, then buy somewhere else.

My plans changed, and I want to be able to run my 235/70's for a little while longer. I dont want it to dwarf my stock tires, but yet I want to be able to add 245's later. Im fine with adding a top plate, clevis, and iso's to run 245's. For now I only want to run springs and whatever amount of clevis needed to level it out. No added weight, towing is light and rare, but will run a 245 spare when the time comes. Im undecided between 925/947, 926/947, or 926/948. So which option would best suit my needs? I wont be adding any heavy parts until I sas, and Will be running stock armor. What do you guys recommend? Btw 927/948 is no longer an option.

I borrowed this from HoosierJeeper on lkj.com, when he was on stock tires. This is where I want to be lift wise, but unsure of his setup, although I think 926/948. I do want it to be a little more level. His tires dont look so small as to look silly, but still offers room for 245's

I look forward to hearing your opinions

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.