Skyjacker Struts/Shocks on Stock Liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Skyjacker Struts/Shocks on Stock Liberty

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 01-17-2006, 11:48 AM   #1
jeep03kj

Skyjacker Struts/Shocks on Stock Liberty

Ladies and Gentlemen,

About a year and a half ago I made the mistake of installing a Skyjacker Suspension Lift Kit on my '03 Liberty.

I've been working on getting stock parts back together because I'm taking the lift off. Don't ask me why I threw the original stock parts out....

My question is:

Can I use the struts that were supplied with the Skyjacker lift with my stock coil springs? Anyone have skyjacker struts with stock coil springs?

And what about the rears? Can I use the Skyjacker H7088 rear shock with stock rear coils??

I'm not TOO worried about the ride because the Liberty is officially for sale.

Anyone interested in a 2003 Freedom Edition with 78,000k highway miles?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

jeep03kj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 06:55 PM   #2
KJGuy
USMC 4 Life

I dont know if you have check your local junk yard, but they should be able get you what you need. If that doesnt turn up anything, check with a local 4x4 shop that does suspensions or mods to Jeeps to see if they have anything left behind... Not sure what it will cost but this gives you a chance at maybe finding the parts you need. Just my 2 pennies.... Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep03kj
Ladies and Gentlemen,

About a year and a half ago I made the mistake of installing a Skyjacker Suspension Lift Kit on my '03 Liberty.

I've been working on getting stock parts back together because I'm taking the lift off. Don't ask me why I threw the original stock parts out....

My question is:

Can I use the struts that were supplied with the Skyjacker lift with my stock coil springs? Anyone have skyjacker struts with stock coil springs?

And what about the rears? Can I use the Skyjacker H7088 rear shock with stock rear coils??

I'm not TOO worried about the ride because the Liberty is officially for sale.

Anyone interested in a 2003 Freedom Edition with 78,000k highway miles?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
XM Satellite Radio SkyFi2
Garmin Nuvi 660
2.5" FrankenLift
Rubicon 16x8 Moab Wheels
Good Year MT/R 245/75R16
Mopar Roof Basket

ARB Deluxe Bull Bar w/
Warn XD9000 Winch

2004 Dodge Durango HEMI
My Wife's wheels....
Mods for the Jeep before the Durango

After NO FEAR is Oh ****!!
KJGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.