shocks for KJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > shocks for KJ

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
makim

shocks for KJ

Bilstein, KYB, Monroe-which shocks do you guys have, and which are pretty much the best?

makim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
95BadBoy
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Running OME's (Old Man Emu) Aussie brand on this one - but there has been good things mentioned on the Bilstein ones as well. Would skip right over the Monroe brand. JMPO

I would venture that your coils are getting pretty soft on your CRD as well. May want to change them out at the same time.

FS or FT (2) JK Rubi 17" Moab Rims - really nice shape
Need JK Rear Spare tire bracket for project
95BadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Nicho
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I had the Blisten's on the KJ before and my local shop suggested Fox shocks when I needed to replace.
I was a bit hesitant at first b/c of the $ and because I thought they were more for "racing" and such...but I have been really impressed with how they compliment the suspension on a KJ. The Fox shocks have made a noticeable difference in ride quality.

However, I have OME's on my TJ and love them.

Nick
Nicho is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.