Service Success Story - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Service Success Story

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 10-25-2005, 07:06 AM   #1
oneminddoc

Service Success Story

With all the difficult times detalied on these pages, thought I would share a success. My CEL came on so I took it to the Dealership (Woodstock Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep in Woodstock, Georgia). Dealer gave me a ride to work and told me they would call me when they knew the problem. About 4 that afternoon, I got the call and it was the infamous EGR gone bad. The service tech said it would take them until Wednesday to get the part in and installed (this was Friday afternoon). Long story short, they provided me with a rental car at their expense until it was fixed. Car has run better with much less black smoke. I still have the rear wheel squeel that I can not get to act up when it is in the shop, but all in all I don't have a grip! This dealership has really been a gift when I read some of the horror stories contained in these pages. I do love this vehicle and with the support of a credible dealer, I am looking forward to many years of service!!

Kudos to Woodstock Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep!

oneminddoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2005, 08:24 AM   #2
oldnavy

That was one of the reasons I bought our Jeep here at local Dodge dealership instead of the big new dealership about 25 miles away in next town.

Sales people come and go, but the parts & service is what's with you for as long as you own the car, truck or SUV.

[b]'05 Liberty Sport CRD, Stone White , Her's
'05 Dodge Magnum SE, Cool Vanilla White, Mine[/B] Waiting for diesel version.
oldnavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2005, 09:39 AM   #3
dog_party

I'm glad to hear a success story! Haven't had anything happen yet (knock knock), so I'm not sure about the local DC service. I had an Eagle Talon at one point though, and I wasn't impressed with the Chrysler service I received. But that was in Lexington, KY...we'll just have to wait and see what the VA Beach DC service is like.

Congrats!!
--Sunroof - Tow pkg--
-----Trac-Lok 4X4-----
-------Big smile--------
___DOB 06.10.05___
---It's a Dog Party!---
---LOST #079808----
--Virginia Beach, VA--[/b]
[URL=http://www.cardomain.com/id/dog_party]_____DogDomain_____[/URL]
dog_party is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2005, 12:54 PM   #4
Tightwadsjeeper

Glad to hear about the good service, but IMO dealerships are completely individual, and while some are great, many of them suck... the tough part is finding a good one and sticking with them.

Luis

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.