Sad day... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Sad day...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-18-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
iceman72

Sad day...

Well folks I hate to say goodbye. But I ended up trading the Jeep in. It sucks massively. I just wish there was some way I could have gotten better mpg. As the mazda dealership drop my baby away I actually dropped a couple tears. I managed to save a couple things I will be posting this week for you guys. Since I won't need them. THis site has been a great help. I know I don't have as many post as most. But I have done mad reading and seen some HOT Libertiies! Not to mention I spent many many hours using the iPad app. Anyway it was all my pleasure. Maybe some day Jeep will make a Jeep with decent mpg and I will go back.

iceman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Other then a compass or a patriot, jeeps werent made to get good fuel mileage. If you bought one, thinking its going to get 30mpg... well your bad,lol. Mine gets around 20ish mpg on the hwy, and of course less in town. Thats pretty decent for a truck based suv. I dont know if you will find a comparable suv, including the old xj, that got that good of mileage.
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
iceman72

Naaa I knew it was not going to get 30 anything mpg. But I went from a Durango to it. So it was much better on gas then that. But with the gas at almost $4 per gallon even that savings is worthless now. But it was a good run. If gas prices were better I would keep it.
iceman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
MoD
2005 KJ Liberty 

well sad to see you go but pm me about those parts i am always looking for a deal on parts
MoD is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.