Rule and guidelines for posting
- Please try to keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about the new Jeep Liberty (also known as the KJ - the Jeep Cherokee (XJ) replacement) and the problems, desires, capabilities, modifications, ideas and loves/hates that you have about them. The moderators will allow a certain
amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming
will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
- Pictures maybe posted with your messages. Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
- Topics allowed include anything about the Liberty, including trail / grocery runs, towing, changes in look or function, warranty / non-warranty problems that come up, etcetra.
- This forum is one of the smallest on the JeepForums website, and as such, there maybe long periods of time between people posting. Please do not post and repost your questions several times over as the answers are not always immediate. Some people will refrain from answering questions even after reading them if they cannot prove their points of view
- Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree") will not be tolerated for long. If you agree, say so, but please
add more to the discussion, you do have opinions that you can share!
- As times and members change with this group, some questions maybe asked over and over again.
- For the oldtimers, please be patient with those who are new.
- To those who are new, you can search the online databases for answers to your questions. If you feel the answers found do not satisfy you, please post your question here.
- Sometimes the answers you are looking for may be in other sections. Please check there as well as many questions that are for the Liberty may also apply to Cherokee or Grand Cherokee.
- Don't forget the general sections under "OffRoad Performance" as there is lots of help in there as well.