Replacement door sticker - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 01-06-2016, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
mtmazzitello

Replacement door sticker

Has anyone had to get a replacement driver's door sticker, the one with the VIN, manufacture date, and all the codes for paint & trans & options? Mine is terribly faded and partially peeled away. The Jeep dealer said they cannot get it, they can only get one with the tire pressures or something like that.

I plan to get on the phone and start calling Chrysler corporate or something, whatever I can find on the internet, but if someone else has a contact or even a place to start that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark M
2005 Liberty Sport

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-06-2016, 10:47 PM
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Wondering why you would need to have a sticker ? All that data is available from Jeep on the Build Sheet, just give them the complete VIN number.

A recent Gallup public opinion poll shows the NRA, at 58% approval, has a higher approval rating than either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ...

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
post #3 of 7 Old 01-06-2016, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
mtmazzitello

I know, and I have a printout of the build sheet. Just trying to restore missing pieces and cover up (or I suppose I could try to remove) the old faded peeling one on the door.
post #4 of 7 Old 01-07-2016, 08:52 AM
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmazzitello View Post
Has anyone had to get a replacement driver's door sticker, the one with the VIN, manufacture date, and all the codes for paint & trans & options? Mine is terribly faded and partially peeled away. The Jeep dealer said they cannot get it, they can only get one with the tire pressures or something like that.

I plan to get on the phone and start calling Chrysler corporate or something, whatever I can find on the internet, but if someone else has a contact or even a place to start that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark M
2005 Liberty Sport
The dealership can order them,I know I worked at one for a few years(bodyshop) and had to replace those door stickers and underhood stickers all the time.

You may need to go through a dealership bodyshop and have them look at it and they may have to put it on.

'02 Liberty sitting on 35" tires,HP44,RockJock60,and AtlasII t-case
post #5 of 7 Old 01-07-2016, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
mtmazzitello

Here is where Jeep corporate told me to go: http://www.ecsvin.com/
post #6 of 7 Old 01-08-2016, 04:00 PM
jp7794
2006 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmazzitello View Post
Here is where Jeep corporate told me to go: http://www.ecsvin.com/
$125... Holy crap! But it does come with "free" two day shipping.
post #7 of 7 Old 01-09-2016, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
mtmazzitello

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7794 View Post
$125... Holy crap!
Yeah that's what I said. I got the dealer to run me an "Options Report" and a "VIP Report" and between those I think I have all the info I need about paint & option codes and stuff.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.