Relocating windshield washer reservoir? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Relocating windshield washer reservoir?

Poison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
tex62
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Relocating windshield washer reservoir?

I am in the middle of planning to trim the fenders on my gf's kj. Noticed that the windshield washer reservoir is very low hanging and just on the inside of the inner fender. Has anyone swapped it for a different reservoir or relocated the stock tank? A friend of mine has a WJ and said he swapped his out for a ZJ reservoir. Any ideas?

Unread 06-24-2013, 09:25 PM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Depending on the year , some you can cut the neck off the stock bottle and mount it behind the airbox, I've done 3 of them that way
I start with this

cut this much off

glue the top part of the neck back on and here it is

Unread 06-25-2013, 03:44 AM   #3
Destrobot
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommudd
Depending on the year , some you can cut the neck off the stock bottle and mount it behind the airbox, I've done 3 of them that way
I start with this

cut this much off

glue the top part of the neck back on and here it is
Awesome gonna do this one weekend. How do you mount it though
-OME HD springs all around-OME struts/shocks-3/8'' clevis lift w/ 1/4 JBA top plate & two extra Iso's in back-4" of lift-JBA 4.5 UCA-31" Duratracs-16x7 Cragar Soft 8's-Flowmaster Super 44-All J's Boulder bars -JBA trans skid - Skidrow front skid-
Destrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 04:28 AM   #4
tex62
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like he reused the mounting bracket just moved it. since it isnt heavy would be easy to take some sheet metal and bend a small tray to hold it. thanks alot Tom big help!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.