Power Locks 03 Liberty Sport - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Power Locks 03 Liberty Sport

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-21-2007, 07:52 PM   #1
ZodiacMan

Power Locks 03 Liberty Sport

The power door locks on my 2003 Liberty Sport 3.7 are not working properly. I can unlock them using my keyring, my alarm or the switch inside but they will not lock unless I go and push the lock down. All four doors are acting this way, but the back door seems to work fine. This just happened all at once yesterday. Could it be as simple as replacing a fuse or do I need to take it into the dealer?

ZodiacMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007, 06:02 AM   #2
JoBo

My 06 crd is operating exactly like yours. It was locking all doors but now just the rear. I think it's a programming thing the dealer must correct. When I take it in for recalls this will also be on the list
2000 Cherokee Classic with factory 16" wheels
JoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007, 05:53 PM   #3
ZodiacMan

They started working again tonight for no apparent reason. I think it's possessed.
ZodiacMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007, 09:13 PM   #4
lucas/liberty

it could be your battery in your remote is going out, when was the last time you replaced the battery in it?

Wife=2002 jeep liberty sports traded it in for an RX330 lexus
===2007 nissan Xterra X
lucas/liberty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.