Pcm - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Pcm

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
fordguy101

Pcm

hi guys does anyone know whats up with the whole pcm issue....ive been to part stores,dealership(which has called other dealerships in my state) and the all cant find a pcm for my jeep liberty 2005....they find it in the computer look it up says it dont even exist....jeep says its on back order have no idea when they will get any... is there something going on?

fordguy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Couldn't tell you honestly. I don't remember your other post, but whenever a pcm is put into question, always go back retest again. NPC out of houston, tx rebuilds them and flashes them.
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
fordguy101

ive had it to 2 different shops and a dealer all said pcm got one from a buddy just to test it and never misfired or nothing sounded great...so think thats my problem....replaced all spark,coils,sensors so with pcm swaped out runs without a miss seems like the issuse
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #4
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

If the dealer lacks one, then reman is about your only choice. Look up NPC out of Houston. They will want your vin, mileage, and numbers off the old pcm. They may want other info, or have info for you. They will usually give you a quote number, and a price. They ship them to you, then you return your old one to them. I've had to use them a few times, no problemos. Make sure you have good powers and grounds, and all your coils ohm out ok. Last thing you want is to cook another pcm.
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #5
fordguy101

very true i got a new one plug and play jeep back up and on the road thanks for the help

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.