p0161 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit (Bank 2 Sensor 2) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > p0161 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit (Bank 2 Sensor 2)

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 01-02-2009, 07:07 AM   #1
DaniLaurette

p0161 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit (Bank 2 Sensor 2)

Ok Guys,

Question for ya. Now that i know my 02 libby needs a new o2 heater sensor, how do know which one to buy and which one to replace?? I understand there are 4 of them, im just clueless to which one is needed to be replaced.

Much help needed

Thanks
Dani

DaniLaurette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
oldcarjeepguy

Bank 1 is the drivers side. Sensor one is the first one after the exhaust manifold and sensor 2 is the one after the mini cat. converter. Bank 2 is on the pasenger side. The are sometime called upstream and downstream.
oldcarjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.