oil pressure switch wiring - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > oil pressure switch wiring

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 12-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
yesirem

oil pressure switch wiring

ok... so my wife told me that her oil light came on when she was sitting in idle(going off when accelerating). her oil levels were fine so I decided to swap out the unit.
When i pulled out the old one there was oil in the connection and some play between the nut and plastic part of it.
I then button it up and take a test spin now the opposite happens the light comes on at higher rpms and goes off when at idle and lower rpms.....

the pressure is fine. so my question is what goes wrong with the wiring since I have seen that as a problem too.... there is not much wiring there and I cant see a darn thing so where should I look.

yesirem is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.