No heat in liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > No heat in liberty

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-04-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
ken_swift302
1996 XJ Cherokee 

No heat in liberty

i drove the jeep this morning and i had no heat. blower settings worked fine. the ac worked great all season long. also defroster didnt work not even light up. during this summer i pull the front face off when i replaced the radio. and unplugged the ac/heater control and cigarette lighter things to replace my radio. but after i did that the ac and fan settings worked great still. just till today is when my heater didnt work. it was freezing in my jeep. please help. its urgent.

ken_swift302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.