No Heat - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > No Heat

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-19-2002, 07:43 AM   #1
eric e

No Heat

Has any body lost there heat i took it out ti run to the store and i hade no heat at all it was just blowing out cold air the engine was warm and out side temp was about 35 i thought i was going nuts so i hade somebody else feel and there was no heat.
But the next day it was working just that one day. I know if i go to the dealer and it works they will call me NUTS!!!!!
Thanks for any Help

Liberty Limited

eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2002, 11:28 AM   #2
Cole Perry

I've noticed that if the dial selection lever is positioned slightly off an airflow selection, the heat will not go on.
Unread 03-25-2002, 03:45 PM   #3
eric e

well it has not happen since that day so that could be it thanks
eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2002, 06:38 PM   #4
tkmay

Had the same thing happen to me just a week ago. Thought I was going crazy too, until my husband noticed it later that day. If it happens again I will have to check the other setting, I just kept going from cold to hot and suddenly it worked.
L.O.S.T. Member #000078
2.5" OTT Lift
Bridgestone Dueler AT 255x70x16
tkmay is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.