new KJ! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > new KJ!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 04-12-2002, 11:20 PM   #1
BIGNUTT
1997 TJ Wrangler 

new KJ!

Man my new KJ is awsome! It has IFS which is way better than a straight axel. I sure hope my front end doesn't explode like alot of others. But is it really a Jeep? I like to think of mine as a family wagon.

Proud to be a Christian
BIGNUTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2002, 10:03 AM   #2
Kenny 96 XJ

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by BIGNUTT:
<strong>Man my new KJ is awsome! It has IFS which is way better than a straight axel. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes it is much better with the IFS on the street, but surely not the case Off-Road! This is one reason I'm hesitating with the KJ because I prefer the XJ the way it is build... It does very good off-road especially if you have a trac-lock in the rear. But so far, it is very easy to have it High centered (lift kits are still scarce).

But my wife wants one and the 6 cyl manual tranny is not available yet!
Unread 04-13-2002, 05:22 PM   #3
Liberty-4-All

BIGNUTT, go back to JU where they know how to handle your sarcasm. You hate the KJ and all IFS.
ARMOR, ARMOR, ARMOR
LLL=15.75"
L.O.S.T.member #000001

Visit www.KJJeep.com

I got your Grocery Getter Hangin'
Liberty-4-All is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.