Need help with lifting my jeep! please help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > Need help with lifting my jeep! please help!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 01-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
Canadianboy56
2003 KJ Liberty 

Need help with lifting my jeep! please help!

Hello, I am looking into lifting my jeep liberty renegade(my first vehicle) about 4" and putting some beefy tires on it, id like to do some off mild off roading, although i haven't had much experience with mechanical work and I have no clue where to look to get a lift kit, price ranges, good brands, where to get it done, or how to do it. It would be much appreciated if anyone could provide any kind of information. Thank you so much.

Canadianboy56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 06:55 AM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

JeepinByAl
have lifts from 2.5 inches at 650 on up to the ultimate kits at 3000 plus
depends on what you want
Look at their website and also read read read read on here and LOSTJEEPS
If wanting 4 inches then you're pushing the envelope into the more expensive kits along with more than likely regearing for the larger tires
Unread 01-31-2013, 07:48 AM   #3
rocky2780
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommudd
JeepinByAl
have lifts from 2.5 inches at 650 on up to the ultimate kits at 3000 plus
depends on what you want
Look at their website and also read read read read on here and LOSTJEEPS
If wanting 4 inches then you're pushing the envelope into the more expensive kits along with more than likely regearing for the larger tires
Am I experiencing déjà vu? I feel like I've seen this post before If only there were someway to search on a forum
rocky2780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 07:54 AM   #4
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky2780 View Post
Am I experiencing déjà vu? I feel like I've seen this post before If only there were someway to search on a forum
Ah...........yes I think I remember such a question a while back
Unread 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
jklanier84
2002 KJ Liberty 

Wait, somebody's lifted a kj? Tell me all about it...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.