NEED HELP! Belt Routing Emergency! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KJ Liberty Forum > NEED HELP! Belt Routing Emergency!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 05-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
JimmyFW1
1995 YJ Wrangler 

NEED HELP! Belt Routing Emergency!

I've got an '04 KJ Limited 3.7L "K" code motor.
The A/C Compressor puked in the parking lot of my son's school (or maybe just the clutch, not 100% sure yet), and the belt burned off from the clutch pulley not turning.

Does anyone know the belt length for bypassing the A/C on this motor?
None of the parts stores around here know the info, and I'm stranded until I can get home to pick up my YJ to run for parts.

I did this same thing to my YJ a few years back when the A/C puked on it (who needs A/C in a '95 YJ anyway)...

HELP, HELP, HELP....

Unread 05-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
All3Sports
2004 KJ Liberty 

82.5 inch 6 rib belt

04 KJ Limited - OME 927/948 General Grabber AT2 247/75/16
All3Sports is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
Luke09
2005 KJ Liberty 

Here ya go ...

http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f196/che...cture**-45242/

Good Luck!

Tags
a/c , kj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.